At WellAway®, your privacy is pivotal. When you visit www.wellaway.com, you count on us to be thorough and serious about protecting your privacy online, in addition to providing you with reliable and quality products and services. To be successful in both aspects, we need to gather certain types of data and information that will help serve you best.
This Privacy Statement applies to all the products and services offered by WellAway, LLC (“WellAway”).
(d) protect against damage or harm to the rights or safety of PayerFusion, its users, or the public as required and permitted by law.
(1) To consider and accept to provide you and yours with the plan or product you applied for. This includes us considering your application for a policy with WellAway and another insurer considering your application (whether now or in the future) for a policy with that insurer;
(2) Processing your application for underwriting and any approval process, including any other application that you may make (whether now or in the future) with another insurer;
(3) Managing or administering your membership, account and/or policy with WellAway;
(4) Dealing and processing any claims including the settlement of claims and any necessary investigations relating to the claims, under your policy or policies, whether such policy is issued by WellAway or another insurer;
(5) Carrying out screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by WellAway, whether for this policy with WellAway or a policy with another insurer;
(6) Answering any enquiries or request for quote by you;
(7) Handling any matters relating to the services and/or products which you are entitled to under the policy which you are applying for or have applied (including the mailing of correspondence, statements, invoices, reports or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages);
(8) Investigating any unlawful action or omission, fraud or criminal activities, whether relating to your application, your claims or any other matter relating to your policy or policies, whether such policy is issued by WellAway or another insurer.
(9) Storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside your country;
(10) Complying with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with us;
(11) Contacting you or communicating with you via phone/voice call, text message, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us such as but not limited to communicating information to you related to any claims you have incurred or submitted, any additions, deletions, amendments to coverage for you and your covered family members or general queries you may have in relation to the policy in force. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by WellAway could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
(12) Developing and analyzing research and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve WellAway’s services and facilities in order to enhance your relationship with us or for your benefit, or to improve any of WellAway’s products or services for your benefit;
(13) Complying with or as required by any request or direction of any governmental authority; or responding to requests for information from public agencies, ministries, statutory boards or other similar authorities. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that we may/will disclose your personal data to the parties upon their request or direction.
(a) Administering and/or managing your use of and/or access to the Website;
(b) Operating, administering and providing you the services and products on our Website;
(c) For identification and/or verification;
(d) For contacting you on matters relating to your transactions on the Website and your requested services on the Website, and any enquiries and/or requests submitted by you through the Website or otherwise;
(e) Social media marketing (upon your consent);
(f) For digital marketing information purposes such as direct mailers and updates about new products, special offers or other information which we deem useful or interesting to you and yours (if you have consented to the same); and/or
(g) Another purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
The purposes above will also apply to your personal data for the Transaction and Website Management purposes.
You should also contact PayerFusion:
You should not expect that all your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases immediately upon request. In some cases, we will retain information, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or as required by our regulators. Information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical constraints and the fact that we back up our systems.
Thank you for your continued trust in WellAway, LLC.
-The WellAway Team